- I am thankful for my job, no matter how much I complain about it.
- I am thankful for my smart, handsome, funny, kind, and supportive husband. We've been together for 10 years and he still makes my heart beat a little faster when I see him.
Us, earlier tonight - post turkey cheesiness.
- I am thankful for breastfeeding my son. Despite our rough start and me wanting to quit, we persisted and are now thriving. Nursing has finally given me something to be passionate about and helped me realize what I want to do with my life. It's also brought some wonderful, strong women into my life.
- I am thankful for my loving and funny family. Despite being 1800 miles away, we are closer than ever.
- I am thankful for my health, wealth, and happiness. I have a pretty nice life.
- I am most thankful for my sweet, beautiful, funny son. Watching him grow and learn has been the most amazing experience of my life thus far. It's only been 11 and a half months, but life before him seems to be hazy and I cannot imagine life without him.