For the month of November, I will (try to) post a daily list of things for which I am thankful. I really hope this will be a reminder to me of the wonderful things in my life and help me redirect my focus from what I don't have to what I do. So here goes nothing...
- 2 November 2011
- I am thankful for Facebook allowing me to "unsubscribe" from people. It's much better for my blood pressure and less drama than actually unfriending them ;-)
- I am thankful for nursing E at 11 months. Those times with him (even in the middle of the night) are the best parts of my day.
- I am thankful for coffee.
- I am thankful for the cooler, more fall-like weather that just blew in.
- I am thankful for my patient dog who doesn't snap when E pulls his ears and allows me to humiliate him in the name of Halloween.