This post contains affiliate links. Please visit my disclosure page for more information.
Christmas is only 2 weeks away, which means New Years Eve is just under 3 weeks away. Most NYE have been spent at home watching the ball drop in Times Square while in pajamas or other comfy clothes. If you have plans, let me live vicariously through you! If your plans happen to include a nursing baby, here's some help with what to wear.
Shop this look:
- Navy blue dress with champagne sash (available up to size 4x)
- Pull through drop earrings
- Rose gold sequin clutch
- Halogen "Olson" pointy toe studded t-strap in pale pink
- Urban Decay Smoky Palette
- NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Narcissus
Looking for more suggestions? Check out my picks below. Click image to shop