This post contains affiliate links. Please visit my disclosure page for more information.
Ahh November. The air gets cooler, the thoughts turn to holidays and the end of the year. My lust list is pretty short, but the clothing makes an impact and the accessories are bold. Who says neutrals have to be boring? Click the image to shop.
A few notes:
- In case chartreuse isn't your first choice, the shirt is available in black, white, and a beautiful vermillion color. It's a button down blouse which makes it breastfeeding friendly.
- The lipstick color is a beautiful vampy dark berry shade
- I'm obsessed with these lace up flats. I feel like they'll be wearable in the spring as well
- My normal nail polish choices in the winter are dark colors. This gold is so beautiful and different
- The leather skirt pictured is plus sized, there's a similar one here
- Colder weather means replacing fall's cargo vest with faux fur
What's on your November lust list?